Friday 19 September 2008

Introduction

I have been a keen cave photographer since 1988 and up until 2005 I used a 35mm film SLR camera. But since that time I have gone digital, first with a large compact camera but in 2007 with a Canon digital SLR. I know a number of other cave photographers using Canon digital EOS cameras of various models, and they all posed the same technical problems which we are over coming with time and experience.

My friends often ask me for advice on camera equipment because I have a good technical grasp of how things work. But until recently I have struggled to answer many of the questions regarding EOS digital cameras. Now that we are starting to find some answers I have started this blog in order to capture and share the knowledge, so that other photographers using Canon digital EOS cameras underground can benefit from it too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting such a nice topic on Digital Photography.

Nikon Barcode
Wireless Photography
Wireless DSLR